Thursday, August 28, 2014


Inside reads, "but I did."  Now that we're back from OBX and I'm reasonably caught up around here, I had to make 5 belated birthday cards.  This stamp set from Technique Tuesday worked perfectly for all of them.

Since I stamped the elephant on grey paper for this card, I wanted a brighter background.  To make the elephant a bit more feminine, I added eyelashes with a black pen and a bow on "her" tail.  The straw was done with thinly cut pieces of cardstock.

Two of the other cards had the elephant stamped on dsp and mounted on neutral cardstock.


Shelly said...

What a darling card! That's such a cute set for belated birthdy cards. :) Blessings and hugs!!!

Bonnie said...

Perfect for belated birthday wishes! Love the eyelashes and bow! Great touch!

Kim S said...

She is absolutely charming with her embarrassed face! I love the dimension of the "straw"!