Monday, October 27, 2014

THREE OF A KIND--Holiday Knit

Another 3-of-a-kind card within the week!  This one was inspired by a Tim Holtz stencil.

The stencil reminds me of a Scandinavian sweater, which gives the cards a warm, cozy feel.  The easiest to work with was the round one done with Versamark and white embossing powder.  The top right was done with white pigment ink and clear embossed to keep it from smearing.  The bottom right was done with Versamark and clear embossing powder.

I think the first one is my favorite!


3 comments:

Shelly said...

Beautiful cards, Doris! I hadn't seen that stencil before. It makes lovely Christmas cards. You know seeing three different cards from the stencil brought a smile from me. :) Making different cards from the same stencil or set seems like a great way to get Christmas cards made without getting bored. Hugs!!!

Bonnie said...

I love all of these, Doris! Love the warm, fuzzy feel of a sweater and the trees adorn them so well!

Kim S said...

I have that stencil and I am going to CASE you! I love the soft green circle. It also looks fabulous on kraft!