Thursday, January 22, 2015

ARE YOU A CHEESE?

If not, then don't let your age bother you!

With my warped sense of humor, I thought the dotted swiss strip was the perfect accent for a swiss cheese image ;)  The plaid background was in my drawer of 12x12 dsp sheets, and very Spring-y.  This card will go to an Irish lady this month.


NOTE:  If you haven't taken advantage of the Sale-a-Bration promotion going on at Stampin'Up, take a look at what they have to offer.  I was a hostess last week with 10 guests.  Not only did we have a good time (lots of laughs!) but I also received over $100 worth of free products plus one free set from the Sale-a-Bration catalog.  When the shipment comes in, I'll photograph what I got so you can see.  The new Occasions catalog is the best they've come out with in awhile, so be sure to check it out.  (BTW, I'm not a demonstrator--just a happy customer!)

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Hee hee! This is cute. Hope that's not stinky cheese! Sounds like you had a great SU party! Lots of new toys coming your way.