Saturday, January 24, 2015

MORE PASTOR CARDS

The sentiments on these two cards are from the SU! set, "Trust God" which has some really nice sayings.

While waiting for my SU! order to arrive, I've been going back to some of my old sets and using them in new ways.  This first one uses the fern from Organic Grace, stamped three times without re-inking, and the splotches from French Foliage which is still one of my all-time favorite sets.  I also still enjoy the Butterflies Sizzlit, especially the tiny butterflies.


The second card started with a retro design panel mounted to a light blue card.  Because of the glitter already imbedded in the dsp, no further embellishments were needed.

The envelope of flowers is one of the stamps from "Send a Celebration," and I colored them with my colored pencils set.

I just hope these aren't too feminine for our pastor.

No comments: