Monday, June 15, 2015

ALL SEASON STAMP SET

When I saw this stamp set on line, I knew it could be used for any season.  The verse is perfect for our pastor to make use of, although the trees and fence (one stamp) can be used for many occasions.  I used it for some of my Christmas cards last year.

To make this a summer card, I simple took two shades of green Distress markers and pounced them around the trees and fence posts.  Then I used my water brush to fill in the color. 

For a winter scene, I left the trees bare and added glitter along the top of the hill and around the fence posts.  For Fall, I would use autumn colors for the leaves; and for Spring, more yellow with less blending.

This set is "Winter Fenceline" from Serendipity Stamps.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Looks like you've got a very versatile set there! So perfect with the verse!