Saturday, November 7, 2015

BIRTHDAY BEAR

One of my grandsons is turning 11 next week, so I made this card for him.  No more babyish cards....

While at Hobby Lobby the other day, I picked up a pack of stencils, used one of them here and stamped the bear once on the front. Then I stamped it again, cut it out and mounted it over the first bear with dimensionals.
After adding the greeting and a few embellishments, the card was done.

Meanwhile, my oldest grandson has been checking out colleges already.  Where do the years go???




2 comments:

Jeanne H said...

Great card, Doris. I hear you about the grandsons not needing baby cards now...my only one turned 14 yesterday. I'll try and post his card when I see him as I forgot to save a picture of it. lol

Bonnie said...

Great job of stenciling, Doris! Love that bear and I'm sure your grandson will too! My oldest GS is thinking about colleges too and just got his license and first job. Seems like only yesterday he was a tiny baby. Now he towers over me!