Saturday, April 9, 2016

MARCH 2016 PAPER PUMPKIN ALTERNATE




This card was so easy to make.  I didn't time it, but I'm sure it was under 10 minutes because everything is pre-cut and/or folded in the SU! Paper Pumpkin kits.

First I folded the envelope together for mailing.  Next, I used the card base provided for the card.  Instead of using it for a gift card, I stamped the flowers across the middle using the stamp set and ink spot included.

Next, I stamped the sentiment on the floral square, stapled the two fish tales to the corner and mounted it over the floral square.  After adding the sequins and bakers twine bow, it was ready to mail.  In fact, it already went out as a birthday card!


1 comment:

lostinpaper said...

This is one of my all time fave colour combos, love your card and the matching envelope too!